Heating Engineers required nationally
As part of our national expansion we are looking to recruit NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent experience levels) heating engineers to join our team. You should be an experienced heating engineer and will ideally have some knowledge and experience of installing heat pumps. You must hold an unvented hot water ticket.
You will be comfortable with working on your own once you have successfully completed our training programme. You are required to be proficient with using technology, particularly remote access email and CRM systems.
In return for your experience and skills we offer:
- Competitive market salary
- 8:00 am – 4:30 pm Monday to Friday working hours with rota’d out of hours remote support
- Fully equipped vehicle
- Travel and accommodation expenses
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Continuous professional development and fully funded accredited training
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Opportunity to work with a multi-award winning specialist team – the market leaders!
- Supportive and friendly working environment
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to Alison Hodges – HR Manager – email@example.com
Source Energy won ‘Commitment to Graduate Development’ at the Excellence in Business Training Awards 2014. Find out more >>