- Lower your energy bills: A correctly installed heat pump can be 300-400% efficient. This means for 1 unit of electricity, you can generate over 3-4 units of heat.
- Meet low energy building regulations & decrease your carbon footprint: As a renewable technology, heat pumps reduce your energy consumption and can help you obtain planning permission.
- Produce a comfortable environment: Heat pumps automatically adjust to maintain your desired room temperatures.
- Longevity: Typically, the lifespan of a heat pump is twice that of a traditional boiler.
- Consistently reliable: The system does not depend on variable levels of sunlight or wind.
- Safety: Heat pumps do not burn fossil fuel, helping to eliminate the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.
- RHI payments: Heat pump installations can be eligible for the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI), this is a government scheme that can pay you money back when you install a heat pump. Find out more »
- Have flexibility when choosing heat distribution options: Space heating can be delivered through any mixture of underfloor heating and low temperature radiators.
- Lower VAT: As heat pumps use renewable energy, they benefit from lower VAT. This is reduced to 5% for domestic applications and 0% for new builds.
Call us on 0800 865 4328 to discuss your project and the benefits of installing a heat pump in more detail, or request a quote »