Heat Pump Advice Library
Explore our collection of interactive free heat pump guides for answers to FAQs such as “Are air source heat pumps noisy?”, advice from our experts about which heat pump is best for you, and more. Upon entering your email address your download will begin and you will join our mailing list, where you will receive the latest industry news and early access to updated content.
Content currently available for download:
- Source Energy Brochure 2015 – Our new interactive brochure outlines the benefits of heat pumps and choosing our award winning company to design, install, commission and maintain the best solution for you.
- Why is insulation so important? – Investing in insulation is an economical and ultimately smart move when organising your property budget. Download this detailed PDF guide to find out why good insulation is so important to the efficiency of your heat pump.
- How much space do you need for a ground source heat pump? – This frequently asked question has been answered by our expert team in a clear guide with diagrams and examples.
- How do heat pumps work with traditional heating? – There’s no need to choose between the luxury of an open fire and the sophistication of a heat pump system, find out why in this new guide!
- Are air source heat pumps noisy? – Perhaps the most frequently asked heat pump question is answered here in this guide with a list of noise comparisons, an explanation of Mitsubishi Ecodan’s Quiet Mark accreditation and more.
- Air source or ground source, which is better for you? – A detailed comparative analysis of air and ground source heat pumps, this guide will help you understand the main differences between these two options.
- Top 5 air source heat pump questions answered – Get answers to the following air source heat pump FAQs in this guide: “Do air source heat pumps work when it’s cold?”, “Are air source heat pumps efficient?”, “I live by the sea, would the heat pump rust?”, “Are air source heat pumps really noisy?” and “Will I need a secondary heating system?”.
- 5 questions to ask when choosing a heat pump installer – Our heat pump experts explain the importance of asking five crucial questions when deciding who will be installing your new system. The questions answered in this guide include “What does the company include in the quote?” and “Is the company MCS accredited?”
- The homeowner guide to ground and air source heat pumps – This impartial overview of ground and air source technology is essential reading for anyone considering installing a heat pump. The guide to ground and air source heat pumps is fully interactive, so download it today and follow all of the helpful links to our project gallery and more information on our website.