After you apply for the RHI, please make sure you keep copies of the following documents in case your installation is chosen for auditing by OFGEM:
Provided by Source Energy in your customer handover pack after system commissioning:
- A copy of the Microgeneration Certificaton Scheme (MCS) certificate
- A copy(s) of the MCS compliance certificates
- Calibration certificates, if applicable (where the heating system is metered).
You will also need to keep the following:
- Purchase receipts for the heating system (Supplied by Source Energy)
- A copy of the domestic Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
- A copy of the Green Deal advice report
- A copy of your utility bill or council tax bill
You might also be asked for further evidence. For example, photographic evidence for the heating system or meter, copies of utility bills, copies of correspondence for grant funding and a copy of the metering for payment checklist that Source Energy would give you, if your heating system is metered.
OFGEM may also want to visit your property for a site audit.