Why choose underfloor heating?
- Reduced running costs: Lower water operating temperatures minimise the running costs of your heating system.
- Increased space: Usable room space is increased by not having to position furniture around radiators.
- Meets low energy legislation: This ensures your building meets the Code for Sustainable Homes and Part L Building Regulations.
- Luxury feel: By combining underfloor heating with a heat pump, room temperatures are more consistent and heat up times are reduced.
- Wider choice of flooring: Underfloor heating is less likely to damage certain types of wood flooring as the heat pump works at a lower temperature.
- Reduces CO2 emissions: Underfloor heating operates at lower temperatures, reducing energy consumption and CO2 emissions.
The Source Energy service includes:
- Full design service with a preliminary sales site survey.
- Technical site survey.
- Project coordination including management of all communications with other site trades.
- Full installation and commissioning: including pressure testing of pipework and seamless integration to your heat pump.