1) Inverter driven technology – This delivers higher levels of heating capacity on a standard single phase domestic power supply. This means our clients can avoid the additional costs associated with installing a 3-phase power supplies, which can cost several £1,000s.
2) Remote monitoring – All MasterTherm heat pumps are able to connect to the Internet (without IP needed) meaning you can control your heat pump via web interface, mobile or tablet device. You can also receive remote maintenance support.
3) Weather compensation – There is no need to alter room thermostats when weather conditions change. MasterTherm heat pumps can be configured to constantly monitor the external ambient temperature and to control the internal temperature at a desired level.
4) 7 year manufacturer’s warranty – To provide you with additional peace of mind.
5) Range of colours – To suit everyone’s style.