Ecodan air source heat pump
- High Efficiency – The manufacturers stated COP is 4.1 – 4.25 (dependent on model selected).*
- Self contained unit – The Ecodan sits neat and tidy outside of your property. You only need to supply water and electric connections.
- Single phase power supply – Save money and avoid upgrading your power supply (3 phase available for 14kW)
- Operates with outside temperatures as low as -20ºC – The property will stay warm throughout the winter.
- Low noise levels – Recognised by the Noise Abatement Society for low noise levels. Read more about The Quiet Mark »
* Note on COPs
COP stands for Coefficient of Performance, this is the ratio of heat produced in the system in return of the the electricity input. If a heat pump has a COP of 3, this means that the system is 300% efficient with 3 times as many equivalent units of heat being produced per unit of electricity.
All COPs stated are provided by Mitsubishi Electric in line with the EN14511 standards, COPs were calculated at A7W35 conditions (Outside air temperature= 7°C, Water output = 35°C).