Award winning Ecodan
The MCS approved, award-winning Mitsubishi Ecodan range has been specifically designed for the UK’s conditions. With a UK-built cylinder and advanced controls, the system is available as a packaged or component solution, optimised to provide all the heating and hot water a home needs, whatever the weather.
Recognised as a renewable technology by both UK and EU Governments, heat pumps provide an effective, energy efficient alternative to traditional heating systems. Ecodan uses advanced technology to heat homes and hot water using energy absorbed from the outdoor air.
Mitsubishi Ecodan air source heat pump benefits:
- Energy monitoring as standard
- Achieves level 4 of the Code for Sustainable Homes with no additional measures and can be even higher when used in conjunction with other improvements
- Improves energy use leading to lower running costs and CO2 emissions
- Qualifies for the Renewable Heat Incentive
- 5% VAT rating on capital and install costs
- No gas supply, flues or ventilation required, therefore poses no carbon monoxide risk
- Low noise levels – Ecodan has achieved the Noise Abatement Society’s Quiet Mark
- MCS approved